Suit Up Cards with Grey Envelopes (12 Pack) Wedding Attendants Proposals to Ask Your Groomsmen and Best Man - Bear Design – Folded Printed Set Includes 10 + 2 (4Bar Size) Paper Clever Party
- Suit Up Cards with Envelopes: let your groomsmen and best man it’s time to suit up with this pack of cards. Personally, invite each wedding attendant to take part in your journey from single to hitched. Each pack of 12 cards has 10 groomsmen and 2 best man.
- Quality Style Groomsmen Cards: complete set of 12 suit up cards with envelopes – folded 4 bar size cards – professionally printed on thick card stock – smooth finish – tented style cards arrive flat for easy personalization on the inside. When finished customizing fold on score and place in included envelopes to mail or hand deliver.
- Ways to Ask Attendants: this set of modern styled groomsmen cards are bride approved and will complement any bridesmaid cards she chooses. Printed folded cards design is gray, black, and white with serif type. These tasteful cards are a great idea and will easily match any wedding theme.
- Fun, Unique and Makes a Statement: plaid tie themed groomsmen and best man cards are printed with guys in mind. The simple plaid tie design is gentlemanlike and are sure to be a hit with your best man and groomsmen.
- Created in the USA: we want to help you celebrate with clever paper things made for celebrating family, friendships, life, and love. Making it easy to do your celebration thing with printed designs crafted in the USA, that we hand pack with care in our family-owned business in PA.
Details: She said “yes” and now it is official! Now it’s time to let the gentlemen know you popped the question. With this pack of suit up cards you can invite your best man and groomsmen to join you on your journey from single to hitched. Suit up cards are folded, and each package has 12 total cards with matching envelopes. Enough cards to ask 10 groomsmen and 2 besties. Premium quality cards are 4bar size. Printed with a masculine bear in bowtie wearing sunglasses and simple black lettering that says, “suit up” will you be my best man or groomsmen on the front of card. The inside of each card is blank, this way you can write your own personal message to each guy on your bridegroom attendant list. Groomsmen cards are scored making it easy to fold and place in envelopes when you are done personalizing. Best part these suit up cards are bride approved, they will not clash with her wedding theme or bridesmaid cards. Groomsmen and Best Man cards are never out of style and always versatile enough that you can use them for a variety of ways of asking. Cheers!
Showing - Of Reviews