Black and Gold Be My Bridesmaid Cards and Envelope Set (6 Pack) Ways to Ask My Maid of Honor - Wedding Attendant Invitations
- Invite your best friends to stand with you on your big day – Ask my bridesmaid cards will let her know you can’t say "I do" without your crew.
- High-Quality: 6 pack of cards – 5 bridesmaids, 1 maid of honor – matching envelopes – size 4bar size – professionally printed – premium 120 lb. shimmer card stock paper.
- Fun Ways to Ask Your Bridesmaids: our gorgeous bridesmaid cards add surprise to any bridal proposal box or gift basket – however you plan it make if fun.
- Invite your tribe to join you on your journey from Miss to Mrs with one of these chic cards; multi-use proposals for wedding parties large or small.
- USA Made: Bridesmaid Cards by Paper Clever Party – designed, printed and hand packed with love in the USA. Cheers to Your Celebration.
Details: Let your best girls know the “it just got real” when you ask them to participate in your wedding! These gorgeous bridesmaid cards offer such a stylish and unique way to invite them to stand with you and plan with you. Bridesmaid card pack is a lovely complement to a variety of popular wedding themes. These most gorgeous flat cards are printed on high quality shimmer card-stock with abstract design, a beautiful option for the bride to be. BE MY BRIDESMAID CARD PACK DETAILS 6 TOTAL CARDS – 4 Bar Size 1 MAID OF HONOR CARD 5 BRIDESMAID CARDS Envelopes included for mailing, hand delivering or attaching to gift boxes, pairing with wine bottles, etc. Our elegantly printed bridesmaid cards are flat style with full color front and back. Beautiful shimmer pearl paper adds a luxurious look and feel to the bridesmaid card set. Stylish wording printed with a mix of calligraphy and serif scripts. Printed gold on front and back of card is not foil; rather a print (all the bling without the flaking).These fun and unique bridesmaid cards are perfect and will have the bride tribe saying YES to your invitation. What are you waiting for…? Add to cart to pop the questions and asking your I DO crew today. Cheers to Celebrating!
Showing - Of Reviews