Suit Up Cards and Red Envelopes (12 Pack) Inviting Groomsmen and Best Man Proposal – Fun Way to Ask Bridal Party - Wedding Attendants Ushers -Graduation
- CARDS TO ASK IN STYLE: let your groomsmen and best man know it’s time to “suit up” a fun way to invite each wedding attendant personally. Each complete pack includes suit up cards for 12 attendants.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: 12 pack of cards with red envelopes – size 4 bar – professionally printed on thick card stock – smooth finish – suit up cards arrive flat to easily personalize, when done fold to mail or hand deliver.
- SIMPLE & FUN: modern themed groomsman and best man cards are bride approved with super simple printed bow tie design in black and white colors. One great idea to easily coordinate your wedding theme.
- READY TO CUSTOMIZE: fold over suit up cards are printed with dapper styled bowtie and “suit up…” on the front and plenty of room to write a personal message to each groomsman and best man you want to ask to join you in your journey from bachelor to hitched.
- USA MADE: Time to suit up cards by Paper Clever Party are designed, printed and hand packed with love in the USA.
Details: It is time to suit up cards are a great idea for inviting your best man and groomsmen to take journey in your wedding day. Simple, yet stylish this pack of folded suit up cards with envelopes is the perfect way to let your friends know it is time to suit up. Totally bride approved our neat cards are printed with a modern design in black and white colors and will easily match any bridesmaid cards your future Mrs. picks out. IN THE ORDER 12 Suit Up Cards 12 Coordinating Envelopes Folded suit up cards printed on our very best card stock and have plenty of room to write a personal message on the blank inside. Simply fold on the score when you are ready to place in envelopes for hand delivering or mailing. ABOUT THE PRODUCT folded card 4 BAR Size Designed, printed and hand packed with love in the USA BONUS Additional uses include graduation party, prom, or any formal styled event where you want guests to suit up for the occasion. Groomsmen and Best Man cards are never out of style and always versatile enough that you can use them in a variety of asking ways. Add to cart today to start asking your wedding attendants to join your journey from bachelor to married. Cheers!
Showing - Of Reviews