Suit Up Cards and Kraft Envelopes (12 Pack) Styling Bow Tie Bear - Inviting Groomsman and Best Man Proposal – Fun Way to Ask Wedding Attendants
- CARDS TO ASK IN STYLE: let your groomsmen and best man know it’s time to “suit up” with a cool way to invite each wedding attendant personally. Each complete pack includes 10 Groomsman Cards and 2 Best Man Cards.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: 12 pack of cards with kraft brown envelopes – size 4 bar – professionally printed on thick card stock – smooth finish – suit up cards arrive flat to easily personalize, when done fold to mail or hand deliver.
- SIMPLE & FUNNY: cool and relaxed bear themed groomsman and best man cards are bride approved with printed with styling bow tie bear design in black and white colors. One great idea to easily coordinate your wedding theme.
- READY TO CUSTOMIZE: fold over suit up cards are printed with “time to suit up…” on the front and plenty of room to write a personal message to each groomsman and best man you want to ask to join you in your journey from bachelor to hitched.
- USA MADE: Time to suit up cards by Paper Clever Party are designed, printed and hand packed with love in the USA.
Details: It is time to suit up cards are a great idea for inviting your best man and groomsmen to take journey in your wedding day. Simple, yet totally cool this pack of folded suit up cards with envelopes is the perfect way to let your friends know it is time to suit up. Totally bride approved our neat cards are printed with a finely composed bow-tie bear design in black, gray and whitish colors and will easily match any bridesmaid cards your future Mrs. picks out. IN THE ORDER 10 Groomsman Cards 2 Best Man Cards 12 Coordinating Envelopes Folded suit up cards printed on our very best card stock and have plenty of room to write a personal message on the blank inside. Simply fold on the score when you are ready to place in envelopes for hand delivering or mailing. ABOUT THE PRODUCT folded card 4 BAR Size Designed, printed and hand packed with love in the USA Groomsmen and Best Man cards are never out of style and always versatile enough that you can use them in a variety of asking ways. Add to cart today to start asking your wedding attendants to join your journey from bachelor to married. Cheers!
Showing - Of Reviews